fm4 9 - = $947,500 $1,607,500 = 1.70 × 3.0 × Sales income...

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Answers and Solutions: 4 - 9 4-13 a. (Dollar amounts in thousands.) Industry Firm Average s liabilitie Current assets Current = $330,000 $655,000 = 1.98 × 2.0 × DSO = 5 36 Sales/ receivable Accounts = 11 . 404 , 4 $ 000 , 336 $ = 76 days 35 days Inventory Sales = $241,500 $1,607,500 = 6.66 × 6.7 × assets Fixed Sales = $292,500 $1,607,500 = 5.50 × 12.1 × assets Total Sales
Background image of page 1
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: = $947,500 $1,607,500 = 1.70 × 3.0 × Sales income Net = $1,607,500 $27,300 = 1.7% 1.2% assets Total income Net = $947,500 $27,300 = 2.9% 3.6% Industry Firm Average equity Common income Net = $361,000 $27,300 = 7.6% 9.0% assets Total debt Total = $947,500 $586,500 = 61.9% 60.0%...
View Full Document

This note was uploaded on 07/13/2011 for the course FIN 4414 taught by Professor Staff during the Spring '08 term at University of Florida.

Ask a homework question - tutors are online