This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: on cytokine production in human monocyte/macrophages: proposed role in periprosthetic osteolysis.
18. Mirra JM, Amstutz HC, Matos M, et al. The pathology of the joint
tissues and its clinical relevance in prosthesis failure. Clin Orthop
19. Nakashima Y, Sun DH, Maloney WJ, et al. Induction of matrix
metalloproteinase expression in human macrophages by orthopaedic particulate debris in vitro. J Bone Joint Surg Br 1998;80:
20. Nakashima Y, Sun DH, Trindade MCD, et al. Signaling pathways
for tumor necrosis factor-α and interleukin-6 expression in human
macrophages exposed to titanium-alloy particulate debris in vitro.
J Bone Joint Surg Am 1999;81:603–15.
21. Nawrocki B, Polette M, Burlet H, et al. Expression of
gelatinase A and its activator MT1-MMP in the inﬂammatory
periprosthetic response to polyethylene. J Bone Miner Res
22. Neale SD, Sabokbar A, Howie DW, et al. Macrophage colonystimulating factor and interleukin-6 release b...
View Full Document
- Spring '08