Unformatted text preview: echniques and in situ hybridization. J
Bone Joint Surg Am 1993;75:863–79.
12. Jones LC, Frondoza C, Hungerford DS. Immunohistochemical
evaluation of interface membranes from failed cemented and
uncemented acetabular components. J Biomed Mater Res 1999;
13. Jones LC, Frondoza C, Hungerford DS. Effect of PMMA particles and movement on an implant interface in a canine model. J
Bone Joint Surg Br 2001;83:448–58.
14. Kim KJ, Chiba J, Rubash HE, et al. In vivo and in vitro analysis of
membranes from hip prostheses inserted without cement. J Bone
Joint Surg Am 1994;76:172–80.
15. Kim KJ, Itoh T, Tanahashi M, et al. Activation of osteoclastmediated bone resorption by the supernatant from a rabbit synovial cell line in response to polyethylene particles. J Biomed
Mater Res 1996;32:3–9.
16. Kim KJ, Kobayashi Y, Itoh T. Osteolysis model with continuous
infusion of polyethylene particles. Clin Orthop 1998;352:46–
17. McEvoy A, Jeyam M, Ferrier G, et al. Synergistic effect of particles and cyclic pressure...
View Full Document
- Spring '08
- Hip replacement, ET AL, osteolysis, granulation tissue, polyethylene particles