This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ces
1. Chiba J, Inoue K. Enhanced cytokine production from human
macrophages stimulated by polyethylene particles retrieved from
interface membranes after failed total hip arthroplasty. Mod
2. Chun L, Yoon J, Song Y, et al. The characterization of macrophages and osteoclasts in tissues harvested from revised total hip
prostheses. J Biomed Mater Res 1999;48:899–903.
3. Clohisy JC, Frazier E, Hirayama T, et al. RANKL is an essential
cytokine mediator of polymethylmethacrylate particle-induced
osteoclastogenesis. J Orthop Res 2003;21:202–12.
4. Dean DD, Schwartz Z, Liu Y, et al. The effect of ultra-high
molecular weight polyethylene wear debris on MG63 osteosarcoma cells in vitro. J Bone Joint Surg Am 1999;81:452–61.
5. Goldring SR, Schiller AL, Roelke M, et al. The synovial-like
membrane at the bone–cement interface in loose total hip replacements and its proposed role in bone lysis. J Bone Joint Surg
6. Goodman SB, Chin RC, Chiou SS, et al. A clinical-pathologic
biochemical study of the...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 07/25/2011 for the course EMA 6580 taught by Professor Staff during the Spring '08 term at University of Florida.
- Spring '08