This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: Questionnaire
(1) How many hours a day do you watch television?
(c) Less than 1 hr
7-6 hr (d)
(e) 1-2 hr
5-6 hr (2) How much time do you spend on watching News programme?
10 30 minute
30 60 minute
1 1.30 hr
1.30 2.30 hr
(3) You prefer watching News in which of the following?
(4) Rate the programmes on the basis of you liking when 1 stands for very poor and 7
stand for out standing?
Current Affairs Political News Business News Education Related
Cinema Health Care Sports (5) What are criteria for selecting a News channel?
(d) News coverge
(e) Less of Advertising [
[ (6) Today News channels are making News which is more superficial in Nature?
Strongly Agree Agree No opinion Disagree
1 3 2 Strongly Disagree
5 4 (7) There is No proper explanation of the News(either By using animation or some other way)
1 Disagree No opinion strongly Agree
2 3 4 Agree
5 (8) Do you think size of the headline and length the Report can increase the interest of the
Often Sometimes Ever
1 Never 3 2 can t say
5 4 (9) Rank the News channels on the basis of their presentation and particular story.
___________ 5. ___________
(10) Do you develop opinion based on Interview?
(c) Some time
(e) Don t know (11) Do you Develop opinion about any of the following On the basis of any of the stories,
1. Politician 2. Actor [ 3. Musician [ 4. Public figure [ 5. Other (Please specify)
(12) [ [ Personal opinion (if any) ____________ Name:Age:- (18-25), (25-32) Occupation: - Student
Any other (39-46), 46+ ...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 07/21/2011 for the course BUS 10001 taught by Professor All during the Spring '11 term at Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology.
- Spring '11