majorchange - Change of Major for graduate studies...

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Name_____________________________________________________________________ Student I.D. number________________________________ Instructions. Check the appropriate boxes below to indicate your old major and your new major. It is strongly recommended that you meet with a graduate advisor prior to changing your major, as a change may affect your progress toward degree completion and/or New York State teacher certification. A change of degree requires a new Application for Admission. Take this completed form to the Office of the Registrar, Fortunoff Hall, Rudolph-Oakdale Campus. Office hours are: Monday–Thursday, 8:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.; Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.; and Saturday, 9:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. Change of Major for graduate studies. Department Degree Major Old New Arts and Sciences Master of Arts 290 Liberal Studies Arts and Sciences Master of Science 288 Environmental Microbiology Arts and Sciences Master of Science 289 Integrated Mathematics and Science Education
Background image of page 1
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

This note was uploaded on 08/05/2011 for the course ACCT 11212 taught by Professor Davis during the Spring '11 term at York College of Pennsylvania.

Ask a homework question - tutors are online