Hw2_Functions_sp10

Hw2_Functions_sp10 - Homework 2: Create a Grade Calculator...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Homework 2: Create a Grade Calculator Use formulas and functions to create a term grade calculator that applies the following grading rules: 1. Three semester exams, each worth 100 points 2. Optional final exam worth 100 points: When the final exam is taken, it replaces the lowest of the three semester exam scores, whether or not it is higher than the exam score it replaces. 3. Twelve online quizzes, each worth 10 points: Drop the lowest two so that the total points for online quizzes will be 100. 4. Five homework assignments, each worth 20 points: Homework is weighted to be 25% of total semester grade. (All other course work will comprise the remaining 75% of the course grade.) 5. Assign a letter grade (include plusses and minuses) based on the grading scale specified in your syllabus. Additional requirements for the assignment: 1. Design the workbook to be as flexible as possible (easy to adapt for other courses). 2.
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Image of page 2
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Page1 / 2

Hw2_Functions_sp10 - Homework 2: Create a Grade Calculator...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 2. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online