Copy of Movie Exhibitor Financials

Copy of Movie Exhibitor Financials - Carmike Cinemark Regal...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: Carmike Cinemark Regal Industry Average 2009 2008 2007 2006 2009 2008 2007 2006 2009 2008 2007 2006 2009 2008 2007 2006 Short Term Solvency Current Ratio 0.63 0.41 0.49 0.67-5% 1.80 1.74 1.90 0.89 102% 1.08 0.75 1.00 0.43 149% 1.17 0.97 1.13 0.66 82% Quick Ratio 0.59 0.36 0.46 0.64-7% 1.77 1.71 1.87 0.87 104% 1.05 0.73 0.98 0.42 151% 1.14 0.93 1.10 0.64 83% Cash Ratio 0.41 0.19 0.32 0.40 1% 1.56 1.52 1.55 0.64 145% 0.83 0.46 0.82 0.29 184% 0.93 0.72 0.90 0.44 110% Long Term Solvency Total Debt Ratio 0.98 0.95 0.88 0.70 40% 0.72 0.73 0.69 0.78-7% 1.10 1.10 1.05 1.01 9% 0.93 0.92 0.87 0.83 14% Debt Equity Ratio 39.17 18.15 7.23 2.29 1614% 2.58 2.72 2.19 3.49-26%-11.36-11.40-22.61-117.52-90% 10.13 3.15-4.40-37.25 499% Equity Multiplier 40.17 19.15 8.23 3.29 1123% 3.64 3.78 3.24 4.60-21%-10.41-10.45-21.61-111.23-91% 11.13 4.16-3.38-34.45 337% Times Interest Earned 1.36 0.85 0.77 0.62 118% 2.58 1.57 1.35 1.61 61% 2.07 2.48 2.88 2.65-22% 2.01 1.63 1.67 1.63 52% Cash Coverage 1.36 1.78 1.61 1.47-7% 3.99 2.87 2.34 2.47 62% 3.41 4.10 4.50 4.22-19% 2.92 2.92 2.82 2.72 12% Asset Management & Turnover Inventory Turnover 164.33 161.21 233.85 214.07-23% 80.00 110.00 120.57 97.33-18% 96.42 137.13 132.63 126.38-24% 113.58 136.11 162.35 145.93-22% Days Sales in Inventory 2.22 2.26 1.56 1.71 30% 4.56 3.32 3.03 3.75 22% 3.79 2.66 2.75 2.89 31% 3.52 2.75 2.45 2.78 28% Receivables Turnover 102.74 117.66 118.75 116.62-12% 42.96 51.24 31.17 30.53 41% 41.94 37.97 35.96 43.30-3% 62.55 68.96 61.96 63.48 9% Days Sales in Receivable 3.55 3.10 3.07 3.13 14% 8.50 7.12 11.71 11.96-29% 8.70 9.61 10.15 8.43 3% 6.92 6.61 8.31 7.84-4% Total Asset Turnover 1.13 0.98 0.86 0.74 53% 0.60 0.57 0.51 0.38 57% 1.13 1.10 1.04 1.06 6% 0.96 0.88 0.80 0.73 39% Capital Intensity 0.88 1.02 1.16 1.35-35% 1.66 1.76 1.96 2.60-36% 0.88 0.91 0.97 0.94-6% 1.14 1.23 1.36 1.63-26% Profitability Ratios Profit Margin-0.03-0.09-0.26-0.04-24% 0.05-0.03 0.05 0.01 649% 0.03 0.03 0.14 0.03 0% 0.02-0.03-0.02 0.00 209% Return on Assets-0.03-0.09-0.23-0.03 17% 0.03-0.02 0.03 0.00 1074% 0.04 0.03 0.14 0.04 7% 0.01-0.02-0.02 0.00 366% Return on Equity-1.36-1.68-1.86-0.10 1326% 0.11-0.06 0.09 0.01 828%-0.39-0.30-3.05-3.91-90%-0.55-0.68-1.61-1.33 688% Market Value Ratios Earnings Per Share-1.21-3.36-10.19-1.57-23% 0.88-0.45 0.85 0.29 209% 0.62 0.47 2.37 0.57 9% 0.10-1.11-2.32-0.24 65% Price Earnings Ratio-6.41-1.09-0.73-12.99-51% 16.15-16.51 19.54 23.29 21.72 7.56 0.00 11.01 1.38 8.79-6.49-51% Market to Book Ratio 8.70 1.83 1.34 1.24 604% 1.76 0.98 1.75-150.21 5.23 1.41 1.55-74.49 604% Attendance Ratios Attendance (Millions) 52.70 49.87 55.09 59.62-12% 236.73 211.31 212.67 178.26 33% 244.50 245.20 242.90 247.40-1% 177.98 168.79 170.22 161.76 7% Price per ticket 6.56 6.29 5.85 5.49 19% 5.46 5.33 5.11 4.26 28% 8.15 7.68 7.43 6.96 17% 6.72 6.43 6.13 5.57 22% Concessions per ticket 3.21 3.22 3.03 2.82 14% 2.55 2.53 2.43 2.11 21% 3.17 3.09 3.03 2.82 13% 2.98 2.95 2.83 2.58 16% Profit per ticket-0.29-0.85-2.33-0.33-10% 0.410....
View Full Document

This note was uploaded on 09/19/2011 for the course MGT 4394 at Virginia Tech.

Page1 / 10

Copy of Movie Exhibitor Financials - Carmike Cinemark Regal...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 2. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online