This preview shows pages 1–3. Sign up to view the full content.
This preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.View Full Document
Unformatted text preview: E GR 106
E xam 2 When: T hur sday, Apr il 7, 6-7pm
Wher e: 271 Chafee
K umar esan, T oolan
H unter , Br ow n Sections
H e, Jouaneh, Vetter
T ype: C losed Book & N otes E xam 2 Review
Some Basic M ater ial Pr evious to Exam 1
Chapter 3 (3.1 – 3.7)
- Element-By-Element Oper ations (some pr eceded by a
+, -, * , /, ^, . . .
- B uilt-I n Ar r ay Oper ations:
sum(A), sor t(A), min(A), max(A), det(A), . . .
- M atr ix M ultiplication; A* B
- I nver se of a M atr ix: A -1
- F or mulation and Solution of Systems of Equations Ax
=b Chapter 4 (4.1-4.5)
- Wr iting Basic Scr ipts , Standar d F or mat
- D isplaying T hings U sing d i sp ( . ) and d i sp ([‘ . . . ‘,
n um2str ( . )]) C hapter 5 (5.1, 5.3 - 5.12)
- Basic U se of p l ot(x,y) C ommand
- U se of L abeling, T itles and L egends
- M ultiple Plots on Same Axis
- M ultiple Plots on Same Page E xam 2 Review
Basic Exam Str uctur e – Same as
l ast exam
- Pr oblems w ith given M AT L AB code to
- Pr oblems to w r ite your ow n M AT AL B
code to solve
a given r equir ement ...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 10/03/2011 for the course EGR 106 taught by Professor Taggart during the Spring '09 term at Rhode Island.
- Spring '09