1. Mika evaluates the performance of different managers and departments in her company. If there is a problem, she takes corrective action to improve performance. Mika can be best described as performing which of the following managerial roles? A. Figurehead B. Negotiator C. Liaison D. Monitor E. Entrepreneur Answer: D It's the definition of a monitor
2. Paco wants to learn more about the behavioral (covert) aspects of his company. According to the Organizational Iceberg, which of the following should be focus on?
3. Phani lives and works for her company overseas. Phani can be best described as a(n)
4. As a telecommunication manager, jerby needs to know about computer operating systems, telephone networks, and electrical engineering. These are _____ skills
Technical 5. The three levels of analysis that are studied in organizational behavior are. A. Individual, group, and organizational B. Values, moods, emotions C. Traits, behaviors, and results. D. Affective, cognitive, and behavioral E. individual , organizational, and societal Answer: A page 6 in book
6. Which of the following is NOT one of Mintzberg’s Managerial Roles?