Unformatted text preview: t one another? OFFENDERS
Do offenders experience justice?
* Are offenders encouraged to understand
and take responsibility for what they have
* Is the victim-offender relationship
* Are offenders given encouragement and
opportunity to make things right?
* Are offenders given opportunities to
participate in the process?
* Are offenders encouraged to change their
* Is there a mechanism for monitoring or
* Are offenders’ needs being addressed?
* Do offenders’ families receive support
* Is there a plan to reintegrate the offender? COMMUNITIES
Are community concerns being taken into account?
* Is the process and outcome sufficiently public?
* Is community protection being addressed?
* Is there need for restitution or symbolic action for the
* Is the community represented in some way in the legal
* Is there provision for solving problems caused by this
* Have future intentions been addressed?
• Are there provision for monitoring and verifyi...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 02/01/2011 for the course CRJU 4230 taught by Professor Derekallen during the Spring '10 term at Georgia State.
- Spring '10