This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: Welcome to WileyPLUS
WileyPLUS is an online teaching and learning solution that will help you reach your full potential in this
course and beyond. You can access…
+ The complete online textbook!
+ Instant Feedback on your
+ Extra study aids!
+ Track your own progress!
+ Online homework!
+ Much, much, more… Registration Code
You will need a registration code to access WileyPLUS. It’s your choice to buy it with or without
the printed text:
• Buy the new, printed text in the bookstore and a WileyPLUS access code will be included.
If you prefer to only use the online version of your text in WileyPLUS go to:
www.wileyplus.com/buy and save 60% off the price of the print text! Getting Started
Once you purchase your WileyPLUS registration code, you will need to register for
Copy and Paste the specific Class Section URL – listed below
Check that the section matches your schedule before you register!
Click on Register (this is for the first time only. Once you register you’ll click Login at
www.wileyplus.com and use the user profile information you created.)
• Click Accept to Agree to License Agreement
• Enter Email Address. Choose an email address that you will remember!
• Create a User Profile (you will be prompted for this if you have never used WP before,
otherwise, enter your password.)
• Account Confirmation Page, click Continue
• Enter your 16 digit registration code (this field is case sensitive. Your WileyPLUS code should
begin with a capital C)
• Need help registering? Check out this two minute video
Class Section Name
ACCT 100 Summer 2009Braswell Class Section URL
http://edugen.wiley.com/edugen/class/cls120953/ WileyPLUS Help
LIVE CHAT! Technical Support: www.wileyplus.com/support
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 10/08/2011 for the course ACCT 100 taught by Professor Ftom during the Spring '08 term at S.F. State.
- Spring '08
- Financial Accounting