business stat hw 4

business stat hw 4 - c. 11.1% d. 30.5% e. 2.7% 5.21 a....

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Cameron Vollmuth Business Stat HW #4 5.1 Mean = 2.666 Variance= 1.84 Standard Deviation =1.36 5.3 Mean= .956 Variance= 1.2705 S.D.= 1.13 5.11 a. P(x)=.1612 so using Appendix A the probability is .6 or 60% and since its greater than, the answer will be 40% b. P(x)=.020 so once again the Probability final answer will end up at 40% or .4 c. P(x) .021 so the Probability will be 60% or .6 5.19 a. 5.5% b. 13.9%
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Background image of page 2
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: c. 11.1% d. 30.5% e. 2.7% 5.21 a. 54.88% b. 32.93% c. 12.2% d. 33.22% e. .05% 6.1 a. .025 b. mean=220 standard deviation= 6.325 c. .225 d. .375 e. .375 6.3 a. mean= 2.97 S.D.= 1.07 b. .294 6.5 a. S.D= 58.32 b. 800/3400= .235 c. 0 d. .235 6.7 a. .2054 b. -.4901 c. .3749+.1255= .5004 6.9 a. .0139 b. .096 c. .2366 d. .0392 6.21= .1443 6.29 a. .0002 b. .0602 c. .2177 d. 2 minutes...
View Full Document

Page1 / 2

business stat hw 4 - c. 11.1% d. 30.5% e. 2.7% 5.21 a....

This preview shows document pages 1 - 2. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online