This preview shows
1–2. Sign up
view the full content.
Chapter 5: Integrating Digital Media and Educational Software Applications Study Guide
1. What is a digitized version of a magazine available on the Web?
c. An e-zine
2. What types of software applications are designed to provide students in grades PreK-3 with a developmental head
d. Early learning applications
3. What is instructor-led training?
b. training that involves continuous interaction with an instructor
4. ____ are digital media applications that include step-by-step instructions and interactive demonstrations.
b. How-to guides
5. What is an electronic book?
a. A book-sized computer that allows users to read, save, highlight, bookmark, and add notes to online text
6. In professional development terms, what is self-paced training?
c. Teachers signing up for a specific online course and receiving credit after they complete the training
7. Which of the following uses text, graphics, sound, animation and video to explain a topic or provide additional
b. Electronic reference text
8. ____ is a process of submitting an author's work or ideas to the scrutiny of others who are experts in the field.
9. What is an advantage of a creativity application?
a. It encourages students to use imagination and ingenuity.
10. What is the name for a computerized self-service structure that allows people to access information in public
d. Information kiosk
11. What is a graphic that has the illusion of motion?
12. What kind of course adds use of the Web to a traditional classroom set-up?
a. A Web-enhanced course
13. What is a tutorial?
a. A teaching program designed to help individuals learn to use a product or concept
b. Programs designed to instruct
d. Both a and b
14. How is an online course taught?
b. Mostly or completely on the Web
has intentionally blurred sections.
Sign up to view the full version.
This is the end of the preview. Sign up
access the rest of the document.
This note was uploaded on 10/11/2011 for the course PSYC, PSYC 2076, 2060 taught by Professor Briganti,gustan,perlis,namikas,wheeler during the Spring '10 term at LSU.