Design Project Memo

Design Project Memo - DESIGN PROJECT MEMO TO: PROFESSOR...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: DESIGN PROJECT MEMO TO: PROFESSOR MAGLEBY AND KATHERINE WINTERS FROM: THE BASSOON BROTHERS SUBJECT: DESIGN PROJECT UPDATE DATE: 10/18/2011 THE DREAM POPPER UPDATE As we began the construction process, we discovered several key issues that will prove to be difficult during the fabricating of this product. For one, we decided to change the materials used to create a better and more efficient product. Also, we will alter the frame of the product to increase strength and cost effectiveness. We decided also to switch the hinge of the lever arm to allow it to swing. Last, we had not thought ahead to have a mechanism to hold the balloon in place and secure for the needle to puncture it consistently. We have devised solutions for these problems to enable our product to function properly. To correct our problem with the materials of the product, we have decided to make the product out of plastic products instead of wood. This will ensure that the base will not puncture the balloon of plastic products instead of wood....
View Full Document

This note was uploaded on 10/17/2011 for the course UNIV 101 taught by Professor Staff during the Fall '08 term at BYU.

Page1 / 2

Design Project Memo - DESIGN PROJECT MEMO TO: PROFESSOR...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 2. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online