This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: It is a major health hazard to all people but especially to children. Children who come in contact with lead paint can suffer from kidney failure and delayed development. Lead paint has a sweet flavor that makes it very enticing for children to eat especially if their toys are covered in it. Clearly in this situation using lead in paint is not a good decision. In order to help protect children from this dangerous substance there should be a worldwide ban on lead paint....
View Full Document
- Spring '10