Complete the following sentences by writing the correct present tense form of be, have, or do. Use your
own sheet of paper to complete this exercise.
1. I am sure that you will succeed.
2. They have front-row tickets to the show.
3. He does a great Elvis impersonation.
4. We are so excited to meet you in person!
5. She has a fever and a sore throat.
6. You do not know what you are talking about.
7. You are all going to pass this class.
8. She is not going to like that.
9. It does appear to be the right size.
10. They are ready to take this job seriously.