MCRC OFFICER TATTOO SCREENING FORM
The purpose of this form is to ensure that you tell us the full extent
of your tattoos, brands and/or body ornamentation.
Refusal to complete the form will
result in termination of your officer commissioning processing.
Does the candidate currently have, or ever had
any tattoos, brands, body markings, or
has the candidate ever had
a tattoo, brand or body ornamentation
removed, concealed, covered or altered
(Initials in appropriate block)
Y _____ N_____
If answer to Question 1 is NO, the candidate will move to Part II Certification
Block of this Screening Form.
Questions 2 through 9, Part IV Documentation and
Part V Recertification on Page 3, are not required
2. Does candidate have
brands, markings or ornamentations of any type?
Are any of the tattoos, brands or markings:
- on head or neck (above collarbone in front, above seventh [C7] cervical
[last] vertebrae in back or otherwise visible in open collar short sleeve khaki
shirt with no undershirt) or inside the mouth?
- on hands, fingers, or wrists ?
Y ____ N_____
Are any tattoos, markings or ornamentations exposed while wearing the
standard PT uniform:
- Larger than wearers hand with fingers extended and joined?
- Band Tattoos, (max width 2” or less)?
- Excessive Tattoos (combined coverage more than 1/4 of the body part?
- Sleeve Tattoos (large tattoos or collection of smaller tattoos that
covers or almost covers a person’s arm[s] or leg[s])?
Do any of the tattoos, markings etc., depict nudity, are they racist,
eccentric, offensive in nature, or express an association with conduct or
substances prohibited by the Marine Corps Drug policy, the UCMJ, to include