Financial Appendix

Financial Appendix - APPENDIX Scenario 1 Breakdown of S...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–5. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
APPENDIX
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Scenario 1 Breakdown of Sales Week Month % of Store Sales Monthly return per item Rented Purse $22.00 $60.00 50% $28.75 Shoes $15.00 $40.00 10% $3.88 Jewelry $36.00 $108.00 40% $39.60 Total $72.23 2.50 weeks/month if weekly rentals 50% % of Rentals only Weekly 50% % of Rentals for Monthly Costs Rental 6,416.67 $ 77000/12 months Employee Pay 7,200.00 $ $30 an hour 60 hours a week Inventory Paid for with sales of gently used goods Other $10,000 Insurance, Fixtures, Advertising Total 23,616.67 $ Rental Round Required 327
Background image of page 2
Scenario 2 Breakdown of Sales Week Month % of Store Sales Monthly return per item Rented Purse $22.00 $60.00 50% $24.40 Shoes $15.00 $40.00 10% $3.30 Jewelry $36.00 $108.00 40% $33.12 Total $60.82 2.00 weeks/month if weekly rentals 70% % of Rentals only Weekly 30% % of Rentals for Monthly Costs Rental 6,416.67 $ 77000/12 months Employee Pay 7,200.00 $ $30 an hour 60 hours a week Inventory Paid for with sales of gently used goods Other $10,000 Insurance, Fixtures, Advertising Total 23,616.67 $ Rental Round Required 388
Background image of page 3

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Scenario 3 Breakdown of Sales Week Month % of Store Sales Monthly return per item
Background image of page 4
Image of page 5
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

This document was uploaded on 11/04/2011 for the course BUSI 563 at UNC.

Page1 / 10

Financial Appendix - APPENDIX Scenario 1 Breakdown of S...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 5. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online