Descriptive Analysis.docx - Data Analysis Descriptive Analysis(Calculation shown in table no 01 Descriptive analysis includes numbers that summarize the

Descriptive Analysis.docx - Data Analysis Descriptive...

This preview shows page 1 - 2 out of 3 pages.

Data Analysis Descriptive Analysis: (Calculation shown in table no. 01) Descriptive analysis includes numbers that summarize the data with the purpose of describing what occurred in the sample. Our study involved 2 groups of sample. We divided sample group equally as ‘A’= Online shops that provide home delivery only and ‘B’= Online shops with physical location. Frequency distributions were which have been given under ‘Table no. 1’. In ‘A’ group, there were 27 male which was 90% of total sample under that group and the other 3 were female which consisted of 10%. Most of our participants were between 21-30 years of age that was 83.3%. We had 2 participants below 20 years and who constituted 6.7%. We had also 2 participants in 31-40 year and the percentage was 6.7%. We had only 1 participant who was above 40 years and constituted 3.3%. Most of our participants were student. From 30 participants we had 20 students and their percentage was 66.7%. We had 7 service holders and 3 business man who constituted 23.3% and 10.0% from total questionnaire. In our questionnaire we found 17 participants who finished their Bachelor Degree and 10 participants were completed Graduate Degree and combining both degrees we found 90% of our participants are well educated. Our 2 participants went to some colleges and constituted 6.7% in

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture