study3 physics 9A

study3 physics 9A - Physics 9A Final Exam Study Sheet The...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Physics 9A Final Exam Study Sheet The final exam will comprehensive with approximately 34% on the material from this study sheet. Three problems will be on material from this sheet and the remaining 66% will be from the material covered on the two previous study sheets. There will be two problems on the exam similar to problems on the midterms. You will be allowed one 8 1 2 " ª 11" sheet of notes. You should spend half your time understanding the theory covered in your lecture notes and half working problems. The problems are a very important part of preparing for an exam. These should include problems that have not been assigned. The exam will involve thinking NOT MEMORIZATION; therefore, you should get a good night's sleep before the exam and come prepared to think. CRAMMING WILL NOT HELP. Chapter 10 Define or state as the case may be: a) angular momentum b) conservation of angular momentum c) rotational equations of motion d) conjugate momentum (e.g., p x is the momentum conjugate to x and pE x x = ∂∂ / ˙ )
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Image of page 2
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Page1 / 2

study3 physics 9A - Physics 9A Final Exam Study Sheet The...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 2. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online