Perrit_Hosted_Business_Applications_Microsoft_Dynamics_CRM_4_0

Perrit_Hosted_Business_Applications_Microsoft_Dynamics_CRM_4_0

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–11. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
SALES Overview Perrit Hosted Business Applications 5 february 2009
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Snel Bestellen? Surf naar www.perrit.nl/crm Bijvoorbeeld: Dynamics CRM 4.0 Business Online € 49,95 per maand! Direct contact? Bel 074 7501220 of mail sales@perrit.nl
Background image of page 2
Sales Tools Drive Company Value “Firms enjoying Best-in-Class (BIC) performance enable several key process, performance and organizational capabilities, including a structured approach to competitive, market and sales intelligence (91%), creating a central repository of account, contact, and opportunity information (96%) and utilizing formal and documented sales processes (95%).” Aberdeen Research “Companies that use lead management automation tools to connect sales and marketing will see an increase in conversion rates by 50% . Gartner Group
Background image of page 3

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Typical Business Challenges in Sales Poor adoption by sales staff Lack of consistent execution in sales process Poor productivity (limited time for actual selling) Unreliable prospect/customer information Limited collaboration with other groups
Background image of page 4
Industry Views According to Gartner Research, sales people spend only 45% of their time selling . The other 55% is spent on meetings, administrative tasks, account service,training, travel, research and intra-company communications.” Gartner Group “Leading firms embrace mobile CRM to improve productivity, increase system adoption and enhance the customer experience. Mobile CRM is now a must-do for many fields sales organizations.” Liz Herbert - Forrester Research “When we asked sales executives to rate their performance, we found that 60% sought improvement in forecasting, 50% wanted to improve their ability to adapt their sales process to marketplace change, and 49% rated their ability to identify and share best practices across the sales force as ‘subpar’.” CSO Insights
Background image of page 5

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Improve the other 80% of sales staff Change the Game in Sales Convert every sales interaction into a sales opportunity Break down physical boundaries, eliminate down time
Background image of page 6
SOLUTION
Background image of page 7

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales Solution Sales Capabilities Full feature set Sales Workflow Designed for Users Managers Executives
Background image of page 8
Complete set of features/tools for sales planning, territory management and resource allocation Microsoft Advantage Resource Center ideal for sharing best practices Robust role and group-based permission management Strong global capabilities for team selling Quota capabilities Task assignment and routing Resource Manager Lead Management Components Territory definition Territory association Groups and permissions Territory Management and Planning
Background image of page 9

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Lead Management From capture to tracking to evaluation to qualification to conversion and automatic distribution. Microsoft Advantage
Background image of page 10
Image of page 11
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Page1 / 40

Perrit_Hosted_Business_Applications_Microsoft_Dynamics_CRM_4_0

This preview shows document pages 1 - 11. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online