Unformatted text preview: 1.9 Evaluating Trigonometric Functions
Monday, September 12, 2011
7:42 AM Agenda:
1. Homework Roll
2. Lesson: 1.9 Evaluating Trigonometric Functions
Lesson: 1.9 Evaluating Trigonometric Functions
Goal: Evaluate Trig Functions
Questions to ask yourself
• Are you given a ratio or angle?
○ If you are given an angle, use trig functions to find the ratio!
○ If you are given a ratio, use inverse trig functions to find the angle!
• Are you given an angle in degree or radians?
○ Make sure your calculator is set to the right angle measurement!
Find each value. Round to 4 decimal places. Find the value. Round to 4 decimal places. Ch_1 Page 1 ______________________________
We will use inverse trig functions ( [2nd][trig function] )to take a ratio and find and
angle measure θ
Find the measure of each angle , Ch_1 Page 2 ...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 11/19/2011 for the course MATH 180 taught by Professor Byrns during the Spring '11 term at Montgomery College.
- Spring '11