This preview shows pages 1–3. Sign up to view the full content.
This preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.View Full Document
Unformatted text preview: STRATEGY 1- STAFF (MANAGEMENT) RELATIONS Employer - Employee Relations industrial Model Owner employees Wv—a—e—e—«s—e—W Post-industrial Model Agreements - Harmony of Opinion
3. Written Agreements .
.e Basic ~ Grounds for Separation — e Suggestion t. Honesty
2. Play at100%
3. Reality Checks
4. Be willing to Risk
5. integrity 9 Employee Guidelines 9 e e o
9 B 6 9
s e e e
e e e e
e s e e 1. Workspace
2. Job Descriptions What Personality would List staff by name do this best? and-personality profile Do people's jobs match their profile? Stress
- Peak Production
Productivity . Fight-Flight-syndrome
- Amiabie Expressive Stress Celebrations
2 x per week (minimum) Retreats
e 4 K per year
9 Topic-Creative Business Growth 1. Clear Vision - Statement of purpose .
2. Effective training procedures - This audio program or Workshops
3. Commitment to agreements, integrity and accoUntability Personality Profiles 'Language Assertiveness, Responsiveness 1. Driver Bottom Line More (Tell) control
2, Analytical Facts _ Less (Ask) control
3. Amiable Feelings Less (Ask) emotes
4. Expressive Fun' More (Tell) emotes Analytical Control Driver Driver Expressive Ask Tell Amiable Expressive Strategy Planning Step 1. Determine whether you need to increase. decrease or leave the same your
assertiveness ‘ Step 2. Determlne whether you need to increase, decrease or leave the same your
responsiveness Step 3. Adapt to the language, pace, environment, and time needs of others Versatility
Definition - "Personal Styles and Effective Performance" - Merril and Field ...
View Full Document
- Winter '11