November 18, 2011
Midterm Assignment B
Human Resource Director
Los Angeles, CA
Total cash comp
1. Of the jobs I chose, Elementary Teachers are paid the least and HR Directors is paid
the most. It didn’t surprise me that teachers aren’t compensated that much.
2. The jobs have different bonuses as a percentage of their base salary. The higher the
salary; the higher the bonus.
3. The data does not include the value of stock values. The data is based from base salary,
401K, social security, and insurance.
4. I think the job descriptions are accurate. They seem to have an accurate summary of
what each job and the responsibility.
6. If you know the median salary of the job you are applying to, you could negotiate your