2009 stats-website_final

2009 stats-website_final - Full-Time Honors MBA Class of...

Info icon This preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Full-Time Honors MBA Class of 2009 Response Rate Category Percent % Graduating class whose employment status is known 96.1% % Reporting acceptance who also reported the source of job acceptance* 90.0% % Reporting acceptance who also reported base salary* 90.0% Number of Graduates Seeking Employment Full-Time Students Number Seeking Employment 1st Offer By Grad. Accept By Grad. 1st Offer Between Graduation and 3 Months Out Accept Between Graduation and 3 Months Out U.S. Citizens / Permanent Residents 30 20 % 20 % 20 % 20 % Foreign Nationals 16 31 % 31 % 19 % 19 % Total Seeking Employment 46 24 % 24 % 20 % 20 % Source of Job Acceptance Full-Time Students - Source Percent All School-Facilitated Activities ( including internships ) 61.1 % All Student-Facilitated Activities ( including internships ) 38.9 % Total from All Activities 100.0% School-Facilitated Internships 11.1% Student-Facilitated Internships 5.6% Total from Internships 16.7% Base Salary Mean Median High Low U.S. Citizens / Permanent Residents $73,575 $70,000 $96,000 $56,000 Foreign Nationals $67,285 $65,000 $80,000 $60,000 Total Reporting $71,129 $66,500 $96,000 $56,000 Signing Bonus % Receiving Mean
Image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Image of page 2
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

{[ snackBarMessage ]}

What students are saying

  • Left Quote Icon

    As a current student on this bumpy collegiate pathway, I stumbled upon Course Hero, where I can find study resources for nearly all my courses, get online help from tutors 24/7, and even share my old projects, papers, and lecture notes with other students.

    Student Picture

    Kiran Temple University Fox School of Business ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    I cannot even describe how much Course Hero helped me this summer. It’s truly become something I can always rely on and help me. In the end, I was not only able to survive summer classes, but I was able to thrive thanks to Course Hero.

    Student Picture

    Dana University of Pennsylvania ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    The ability to access any university’s resources through Course Hero proved invaluable in my case. I was behind on Tulane coursework and actually used UCLA’s materials to help me move forward and get everything together on time.

    Student Picture

    Jill Tulane University ‘16, Course Hero Intern