CHEM 281-2011-3 EXAMS NOTICE

CHEM 281-2011-3 EXAMS NOTICE - Note: There will be NO...

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
CHEM 281 Exams OPTION 1: One mid-term exam 15 % of total course evaluation (Final exam = 60 %, Lab = 25 %) OPTION 2: Two inter-term exams 2 x 12.5 = 25 % of total course evaluation (Final exam = 50 %, Lab = 25 %)
Background image of page 1
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: Note: There will be NO deferred mid-term or inter-term exams.* * If you miss any of these exams ( for an appropriate reason ) the available marks will be carried over to the final exam....
View Full Document

This note was uploaded on 12/07/2011 for the course CHEM 281 taught by Professor Williams during the Fall '11 term at Simon Fraser.

Ask a homework question - tutors are online