Health Norco Final Study Guide

Health Norco Final Study Guide - Health Final Study Guide...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Health Final Study Guide Final Exam Study Guide T his is it! The final exam is semi-comprehensive, meaning that it covers material from the entire course. However, 80% of the exam is like another midterm (the material from last exam will be covered “in-depth”), The other 20% will be information from the rest of the topics we have covered but these questions will be of a more conceptual nature, rather than the “in-depth” manner that you are used to for regular midterm. Hence, you should know the general concepts for past chapters The new knowledge chapters ,therefore, are from Cardiovascular, Development and Environment and Exercise. The format will be mostly multiple choice but may contain short answers as well. Below are guide questions for the 80% portion. Use prior study guides and notes for the remaining 20%. You only need one Scantron form, pencils and erasers. We will have time after the exam for a few extra-credit presentations. However, you must email me 48 hours in advance if you would like to present. Lastly, be ON TIME for this exam as I will lock the door at the start of the exam! Will will start promptly at 6 p.m . Good luck! Development and Environment
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Image of page 2
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

This note was uploaded on 12/08/2011 for the course HES 1 taught by Professor Dianeolin during the Fall '11 term at Riverside Community College.

Page1 / 3

Health Norco Final Study Guide - Health Final Study Guide...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 2. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online