Midterm+I+Preparation

Midterm+I+Preparation - 2 PS#2(1,2,3,4,5a and 6 3 Sample...

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Midterm I Preparation Midterm I time: Tuesday 25 th , 5:00-6:20 p.m. 75% of the test will be numerical and the rest 25% will be concept based. Materials for review: 1. pS#1, (2,3,4,6,7,8,11,12,13, and 16).
Background image of page 1
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: 2. PS#2, (1,2,3,4,5a, and 6). 3. Sample midterm I, Spring 2006. 4. Lecture Note, pp. 12-34B, and 43-90. 5. Book: Chapters, 1,2,3,4,5,6(pp 19-174), and 7....
View Full Document

This note was uploaded on 12/13/2011 for the course ECON 161B taught by Professor Branch during the Fall '05 term at UC Irvine.

Ask a homework question - tutors are online