This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ponaremia compared to
placebo without fluid restriction or change
• Efficacy evaluation there was effect on
menatl component summary
• Adverse effects comparable in the 2 grps
with increase thirst and urination in
tolvaptan group. Limitations
• Study length only for 30 days and sodium
levels decreased on discontinuation
• Did not compare with standard therapy of
• Cost effectiveness compared to standard
therapy. Thank you
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 12/24/2011 for the course STEP 1 taught by Professor Dr.aslam during the Fall '11 term at Montgomery College.
- Fall '11