lectur3-page20

lectur3-page20 - Do we want this program? Yes, your future...

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Unemployment assistance accounts for $33.1 billion dollars of which about 90% is put into the unemployment trust fund. The other 10% is used for administering the program under the Unemployment Insurance Service to pay for staff services at state unemployment offices, and to pay some benefits. What do you want to do?
Background image of page 1
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: Do we want this program? Yes, your future employer may be required to pay into this program, but your future employer looks at that payment as a part of his/her cost of hiring you. Should we be saving ourselves for that “rainy day” rather than government taking care of us? 20...
View Full Document

This note was uploaded on 12/29/2011 for the course ECO 210 taught by Professor Malls during the Fall '10 term at SUNY Stony Brook.

Ask a homework question - tutors are online