lectur3-page37

lectur3-page37 - 71.14% of all federal government spending....

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
The table above summarizes much of what we have discussed and helps put into perspective where the majority of tax dollars are being spent. Defense, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and the Net Interest on the National Debt account for
Background image of page 1
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: 71.14% of all federal government spending. All the other spending combined totals 28.86%. 37...
View Full Document

Ask a homework question - tutors are online