Math Teas Questions 2020
1. (1/2) (10t) = 50,000, find t in the expression?
2. A glass that holds 0.5L will hold how many ml?
3. Fractional expression, solve 0.897?
4. There are 28 students, among them 13 are boys and 15 are girls. What is boys to girls ratio?
5. Find 95F to C if [c=5/9(F-32)]?
6. A consumer shops for a sofa. The store is having a 20% off sale on all furniture. What is the discounted pre-tax cost of a sofa that is originally $510?
7. Which of the following is a correct comparison of two rational numbers?
8. What is equal to a fraction 1 and 3/5?
9. The length of a triangle is 3 units greater than its width. Which expression would correctly represent the perimeter of the rectangle?
10. 4 1/6 divide 1 1/3?
11. If pediatric unit hospital has 165 beds, how many rooms are there if each room held 3 beds?
12. Which of the following correctly represents the phrase “Five less than a number is greater