This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: Welcome to
WebAssign! 1st Day of Class How to Self-Enroll in WebAssign
• Go to https://webassign.net/login.html.
• Click I Have a Class Key.
Have Enter and Submit the Class Key
• Your Class Key is:
Enter the class key in Class Key.
Click Submit Verify Class Information
• If the correct course and section is not listed,
check with your instructor. Adding Yourself to the Class
• If you have used WebAssign before, follow
the instructions on Use Your Existing
Account. • If you are new to WebAssign, follow the
instructions on Create A New Account,
Enter New Account Information, and
Remember Your Login! Use Your Existing Account
• Click I already have a WebAssign account, and
then log in.
then Create a New Account
• Click I need to create a WebAssign account,
and then click Continue.
Continue Enter New Account Information
• Enter the required information.
• Click Create My Account.
Click Create Remember Your Login!
• After clicking Create My Account, a confirmation
page is displayed.
page • Remember your username and password.
• Click Log in now.
Click Log How Do I Pay for WebAssign?
After logging in, you might see a notice that shows
grace period information and payment options.
• To register, enter a code number if you have an
Access Code card.
• If you do not have an Access Code card, you
can buy an Access Code online with a credit
• After the grace period ends, you will see
payment options. You must enter an Access
Code to continue.
Code Payment/Code Registration Screen What Does An Access Code Card Look
Your access code card might look like
or How Do I Reset My Password?
• Log in, then click My Options in the upper right corner.
– Enter an email address if none is listed.
– In Change Password, enter your new password, and then reIn Change
enter your new password for confirmation.
– Enter your current password in the lower left corner.
– Click Save.
Click Save I Forgot My Password!
• Click Reset Password on the Login page.
Click Reset • You will need your username, institution code,
and the email address for your account.
• Otherwise, ask your instructor to reset your
password. Student Guide
Links to the WebAssign Student Guide are available
your Login page and after logging in.
The Student Guide explains how to:
• Access and open assignments.
• Answer various types of questions.
• Ask your teacher for help.
• View scores and grades.
• Find additional resources. Need Help?
• Live Chat: On the WebAssign Support
• Phone support: (800) 955-8275, and
then press 1
• E-mail support:
See the WebAssign Support page at
for Live Chat and support hours. ...
View Full Document
- Fall '08