This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: * This is great, but…
* Where are the Bill of Rights?
Constitution * In Debt
* RI and NC * NC
* RI-Threatened to annex them to Massachusetts
* Overthrown 2 Constitutions
* Foreign relations aren't that great
Who were the leaders?
He was the first, so… * Precedents were set
* #1 Cabinet meetings
* Regular meetings to get the advice of these men
#2- Have the inauguration outside
Bill of Rights
Freedom of speech, assembly, press, religion and petition
Freedom to bear arms * #5
* Double jeopardy
* Can’t incriminate yourself
* Indictment from a grand jury (Due process) Judiciary Act of 1789 *
* Bold Scheme to Bolster Credit
Fund the national debt at par $54 million
Assume state debt
Location, location! *...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 01/05/2012 for the course HIST 1301 taught by Professor Sarabostelmann during the Fall '11 term at Collins.
- Fall '11
- The Federalist Papers