This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: Adjusting Sheet I nstructions
1. Make sure the seat number listed is the same as Doctor (gets credit for sheet)
2. Everyone must have at least four (4) TyTron readings (w/fossa). Make sure to type the fossa reading
at the comment screen (ex. 0.46R) or it will not save the TyTron reading. No more than one reading
on a given day.
3. Pre-CET exam, (on front of sheet) record date, fossa, leg check, palpation and symptomatolgy
4. Post-CET exam, (on back of sheet) record date, fossa, leg check, palpation and symptomatolgy
findings. Students who Plan to Adjust
5. If you have (3) three readings and all three are almost perfect overlays (Full Pattern), show the
readings (on computer) to a faculty member and if he/she confirms your findings, they will initial the
front of your sheet (Faculty Approval to Adjust) and give you further instructions. After you set the
patient up, again seek any faculty member who will observe the adjustment.
6. If on subsequent readings you have Full Pattern or Partial Pattern (with other findings), show a faculty
member your findings and if he/she concurs that an adjustment is warranted, they will sign or initial
the front of your sheet and give you further instructions. After you set the patient up, again seek any
faculty member who will observe the adjustment.
If you adjust, on the rest of the workup days, plan on doing follow-up care. Follow-up care will consist
of monitoring your patient. If he or she goes back in pattern, adjust again. Students who DO NOT Plan to Adjust
7. After your 4th reading, go to “select scans” and display those readings and seek a faculty member to
discuss your pattern or lack there of. After they discuss your findings with you, they will sign or
initial the front of your sheet.
1. If you make an adjustment (with faculty signature) you will receive the full 10
2. If you are not adjusting, view the sample posted on the bulletin board on the east
wall of classroom to make sure your sheet is properly completed. Each discrepancy
will result in a point deduction for each inconsistency. Last day the sheet will be accepted is ………….. ...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 01/07/2012 for the course TECHNIQUE 62603 taught by Professor Bhogal during the Winter '11 term at Palmer Chiropractic.
- Winter '11