This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: TyTron C-3000 Objectives
1. Load a partner’s name as a new patient, run scan properly, do fossa and save reading using the fossa
differential as the save comment and delete same patient. STATION 1 2. How many times was a given patient scanned and potentially adjusted/not adjusted (8week interval)?
3. After loading a named patient overlay any given dated scan with another dated scan on the Scan Display
Screen (use both F4 & F12 keys).
4. Display "pre" and “post" bar graphs on a given patient.
5. Display a bar graph and anatomical chart for any given scan on a patient.
6. Display the actual temperature (DT) on a bar graph on any given scan.
7. Be familiar with F4 Scan Utilities:
f. Do an overlay of 2 graphs on an existing patient.
Change the "pre" scan to a "post" scan on a given date on a given patient.
Change the "post" scan to a "pre" scan on a given date on a given patient
Delete any given scan or delete a patient "file".
Edit a comment on any given scan.
Choose any given scan to be designated as an Upper Cervical Subluxation Pattern. 8. From “Edit Patient”:
a. Change the listing on a given patient to a new listing.
b. Change the frequency of care on a given patient to a new frequency.
c. Change a given patient's address to a new address.
9. Do an "infant" using your arm as the baby's neck.
10. Print an Informational Report on a given patient on a given scan.
11. Print a Spine Bar Graph Screen, History Screen, or Scan Display Screen (Line Graph).
12. Import a named patient from a flash drive/Export a named patient to a flash drive.
13. Individually display a given number (more than 3) on readings on a given patient on History Screen.
14. From History Screen, overlay a given number of selected scans. ...
View Full Document
- Winter '11