wk2 - Emily Lo Email: [email protected] Emily Lo...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–5. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Emily Lo Email: [email protected] Emily Lo
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
ASSESSMENTS ASSESSMENT DATE HOW MUCH Tutorial Attendance Weeks 1–12 5% Tutorial Participation Weeks 1–12 5% Tutorial Quizzes 10% each. 40% total. Final Exam Exam Period 50% Emily Lo
Background image of page 2
Class Participation You will be called upon on a random basis throughout the semester to present your tutorial answers to the class. This affects your participation grade. You must attend at least 80% of your tutorials in COMPONENT HOW TO GET IT HOW MUCH Active Participation Answering questions and contributing every week (starting next week). 5% Attendance Showing up on time every week. 5% Emily Lo
Background image of page 3

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Week 4 ( Lec week 1-3) Week 7 ( Lec week 4-6) Week 10 ( Lec week 7-9) Week 12 ( Lec week 10-11) 10% of your grade EACH Quizzes will cover material from the tutorial in which they are held. Quizzes will be held at the end of the tutorial (20 mins). Miss a quiz and get ZERO for it
Background image of page 4
Image of page 5
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

This note was uploaded on 01/09/2012 for the course FINS 1613 taught by Professor Drkhshim during the Three '10 term at University of New South Wales.

Page1 / 9

wk2 - Emily Lo Email: [email protected] Emily Lo...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 5. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online