Unformatted text preview: Student: Mukhtar Lakha Course: Acct2302-7502-Robert Nicholson-Fall 201 1 Instructor: Robert Nicholson Book: Braun: Managerial Accounting, 26
Date: 9/29/11 Time: 7:52 PM
_ en | w IC 0 e o owm manu ac urln over ea cos 5 are va ue—a e an w IC are non-va ue a e .
S416 ldt'fy h'hfthfll'g ft'g hd t | ddd dh'h | ddd
to) 1. Moving raw materials from the receiving area to the storage area. Non-value added
2. Storing raw materials until needed in production. Non-value added‘
Inspecting raw materials when they arrive to make sure that they meet Non-value added
4. Assembling parts into a completed product. Value-added
5. Partially completed units are stacked while awaiting the next production step. Non-value added
6. Some of the raw materials are broken while in storage. Non-value added
7. Product warranty work is performed on units which malfunctioned for customers. Non-value added‘
8. Product is delivered to customer. Value-added YOU ANSWERED: Value— added
Value— added Page 1 ...
View Full Document
- Fall '11