This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: s (O.D.)
• Official Dress For:
– Girls • Official Dress & FFA Jacket Rules:
– Pledge Promoting Healthy P romoting Healthy Lifestyles
• Why encourage a healthy lifestyle?
• Your influence is greater than you think!
– Positive Keep working all the time
– Negative It only takes once FFA Code of Ethics
F FA Code of Ethics
• Student’s Pledge to the Code:
• Why do we teach a code of ethics? •This is the point where you instill pride, enthusiasm, and a love for the FFA in freshmen.
•If you are not excited and motivating they will not be. • Be charismatic, your charisma will instill an attitude in your freshman while reminding upper classmen of the feelings of excitement they experi...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 01/16/2012 for the course AS&D 410 taught by Professor Kylemcgregor during the Fall '10 term at Tarleton.
- Fall '10