1:11 homework - 23:52...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
23:52 Lab 6: Ann Arbor Waste Water Treatment Plant Visit –  Hannah Chin (WED 4 – 6) Questions 1. What is the source of Ann Arbor Municipal Water? What are the greatest water  quality concerns facing the watershed, and why do you think this? The Ann Arbor water supply is comprised of i. surface and ii. groundwater sources.  Approximately 85% of the water comes from the Huron River. The remaining 15%  comes from multiple wells located south of Ann Arbor.   Concerns facing water quality consist of: Pharmaceuticals and personal care products  making their way into drinking water, or fertilizers making their way into the Huron River.  I think this because they potentially post a health hazard and could lead to  contamination and subsequent disease. 2. Construct a “flow chart” of Ann Arbor WWTP and briefly discuss functions of  each component. 1) Rapid Mixing
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Image of page 2
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

This note was uploaded on 01/17/2012 for the course GEOSCI 209 taught by Professor Joelblum during the Fall '11 term at University of Michigan.

Page1 / 5

1:11 homework - 23:52...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 2. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online