Tools of marketing collaboration

Tools of marketing collaboration - Marketing read AOS...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–11. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Marketing – read AOS chapter 9
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Industry Social Media Context( http://mashable.com/2010/10/31/new-social-media-resources-5 ) Business Model Discovery (build on project 1) Partnering Intellectual property Deal structure Financial statements / product economics Exit
Background image of page 2
You should now have a basis of understanding traditional entrepreneurship and development of products/ services. Measurable We will now explore “i” world
Background image of page 3

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Marketing = learning = creating
Background image of page 4
Introduction to marketing in class context Understand how mass collaboration is “Flattening the World” Tools of the flat world Wiki’s Blogs VOIP Social Networking
Background image of page 5

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Effective face to face selling is critical for entrepreneurs. In Bhide’s Inc. 500 survey only 12% of founders secured early revenue through intermediaries. The other 88% sold directly to end users
Background image of page 6
Effectively reaching your target market Educating the target market, remember the service by selling discussed earlier May include distribution channel and customer service Involves a combination of strategies
Background image of page 7

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Auction Product Aggregation Value Chain Build a distribution channel At the end of your cycle of product development you may discover there are better products available, that is OK too.
Background image of page 8
1. Plan your strategy for model participants, especially customers 2. Shift resources from traditional marketing to product and service innovation 3. Honesty is the best policy 4. Manage attention as the scarcest resource in the digital economy 5. Define price discovery mechanism, not price 6. Provide the context 7. Engage customer in many roles 8. Engage net savvy, i.e. choices and customization
Background image of page 9

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
1) What problem needs to be solved, or what opportunity does the client wish to exploit 2) How important or valuable is the problem or opportunity in the clients eyes?
Background image of page 10
Image of page 11
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

This note was uploaded on 01/19/2012 for the course IMS 333 taught by Professor Staff during the Spring '10 term at Miami University.

Page1 / 42

Tools of marketing collaboration - Marketing read AOS...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 11. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online