This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: EE2231 Lab Session 5 Name 1 Assignment Complete experiment ﬁve in the lab manual. Submit your report one week after
the lab session. The lab assistant must initial each procedure as it is completed. This sheet
must be submitted at the end of the lab to receive credit for any practical work.
Procedures Complete the procedures listed in experiment 5 in the lab manual. Record all data
in your lab notebook. Be sure to answer all questions in your report. A brief breakdown of
procedures is listed below for grading purposes. Points for each task are listed as (practical/report ).
1. Assemble and observe ﬁgure 1. (5/5)
2. Assemble ﬁgure 2 and record the behavior. (15/10)
3. Increase the capacitor size from procedure 2 and note the change (10/5)
4. Repeat procedures 1-3 with a sine wave and record the results (15/10)
5. Assemble ﬁgure 3 and record the requested data (15/10) ...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 01/25/2012 for the course EE 2231 taught by Professor Staff during the Spring '08 term at LSU.
- Spring '08