This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: CSE352 Artiﬁcial Intelligence
Homework 2, Part 2 - 15pts Problem 1 1. Build a Decision Tree following ID3 (without Information Gain) Algorithm for the data
set of the 14 records from Lecture L8 slides. The Decision Tree must have a diﬀerent ROOT than
the one in the lecture notes. Can’t use the General Majority Voting.
2. EVALUATE Information Gain on 2 NODES of your tree. You must show work, not a ﬁnal
number; in fact you can write proper formulas for its computation without evaluating (calculator)
the numbers. I want to SEE if you understand the formulas.
1. Write down all the rules determined by your tree in a predicate form.
2. Evaluate Predicate accuracy of your rules with respect of the lecture L8 test data set.
1. Write down your own test data set 6 records that would give 100 % Predicate Accuracy for the lecture
set of rules.
2. Write a test data set of 6 records that would give 0% Predicate Accuracy for the lecture set of rules. 1 ...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 01/25/2012 for the course CSE 352 taught by Professor Wasilewska,a during the Fall '08 term at SUNY Stony Brook.
- Fall '08