Brochure - seek professional help. Off Campus: See your...

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Helpful Resources: Websites: On Campus Resources: Miami University Student Counseling Service: (513)529-4634 Miami University Health Services Center: (513)529-3000 Treatments: On Campus: Visit your campus health or counseling center to ask about their counseling services. Many schools offer counseling sessions for free. Call the psychology or behavioral health department and ask about counseling sessions with graduate students. Confide in a friend, RA, professor or mentor. Ask him or her to go with you to
Background image of page 1
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: seek professional help. Off Campus: See your family physician, who may be able to treat you or recommend a professional who specializes in anxiety disorders such as a psychiatrist, psychologist, clinical social worker, counselor, or psychiatric nurse. Confide in a parent or relative. Ask him or her to support your efforts in finding help. You may also want to find out if youre still covered under your parents insurance, and if that insurance includes mental health services. Find a local support group. Many counseling centers, hospitals, community centers, and places of worship run or host support groups....
View Full Document

Ask a homework question - tutors are online