This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: Lab 9 – Airplane Construction
13 Apr 06
• Hands-on construction of electric RC airplane for UE Flight Competition.
• Progress reporting.
• Correct any calculation errors which occurred in the wing and overall conﬁguration design
in Lab 8.
• Finalize your wing and airplane design. This may diﬀer somewhat from what you submitted for Lab 8, even if that was correct.
• Update your 3-view and parameter table if necessary.
• Start building!
• Each team will turn in one report.
— Title, team number, team member names, date.
— Brieﬂy explain any ﬁxes and/or design changes made since Lab 8.
— Latest 3-view of your airplane.
— Latest parameter table of your airplane.
— Brief building progress report. Itemized list of tasks completed is suﬃcient. Minimum
expected progress is “1/3’rd done”. ...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 01/28/2012 for the course AERO 16.01 taught by Professor Markdrela during the Fall '05 term at MIT.
- Fall '05