This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: Cornell University Japanese 1101, Fall 2011
Weekly Schedule (Week 7)
Preparation for Class Week 7
(Getuyoobi) Review: JSL 4A CC 4. p. 84
JSL 4A CC 5. p. 84
(1) Read Miscellaneous Notes (MN) 4A CC 5 p. 86
(2) Read SP 6 pp. 93-4 Requests: Verbal Gerunds Sore, misete kudasai. 'Show me that (please).’ Oct.4
(Kayoobi) (3) Memorize JSL 4A CC 5
(4) Practice 4A Drills FIU
(5) JSL 3C Utilizations 11-15 (pp.82-3) Prepare the answers for
(6) JWL Lesson 4B Abbreviated Forms pp.76-83
Review: JSL 4A CC 5. p. 84
Application Exercises pp.98-9
(4) Rememorize all the CCs in Lesson 4A
Read Application Exercises pp.98-9 and perform in class.
Practice 4A Drills GRT
JSL 3C Utilizations 16-20 (p.83) Prepare the answers for
(5) JWL Lesson 4C pp.84-90 Writing practice in class Oct.5
(Suiyoobi) Lecture: 3:35-4:25
JSL 4B CC 1 p. 99 Syukudai
DUE Quiz (1) 4A CC 5
(2) JWL 4
4.5-6 (1) 4A Drills
(2) JWL 4
JWL) 4B CC 1 Drills
AB (WAL) (1) Read Miscellaneous Notes (MN) 4B CC 1 pp. 101-2
(2) Read SP1 Classifiers pp.102-3 ippon, ni-hon, san-bon, etc.
issatu, ni-satu, san-satu, etc.
iti-mai, ni-mai, san-mai, etc. Katakana
Lesson 4 (3) Read SP2 Extent pp.103 X o san-mai kudasai. 'Give me three X.' Oct.6
(Mokuyoobi) (4) Memorize JSL 4B CC 1
(5) Practice JSL 4B Drills AB
(6) Review Katakana through Lesson 4 for the quiz
Review: JSL 4B CC 1 p. 99
JSL 4B CC 2 p. 99
(1) Read Miscellaneous Notes (MN) 4B CC 21 p. 102
(2) Read SP 3 pp. 103-4 The konna series
(3) Read SP 4 pp. 104-5 Clause Particles kedo, and ga X to Y, arimasu ka? 'Do you have X and Y?'
X wa arimasu kedo, Y wa arimasen. 'X we have, but Y we
don't have.’ Continued on next page. 4B CC 2
(WAL) Cornell University Japanese 1101, Fall 2011 (4) Memorize JSL 4B CC 2
(5) Practice JSL 4B Drills CDJ
(6) Introducing Yomikaki-tyoo (YKT) Lesson 4 し ー き (pp.1-5) Oct.7
(Kinyoobi) Lecture: 3:35-4:25
All the sections will meet at RCK 374 today!
Watch the Japanese drama; “Yamada Taro Monogatari”
You will receive 12 points for coming today.
You may come to any section you would like. NOTE:
(1) The Midterm Exam is scheduled for Week 9!
Oral Exam: Monday, Oct. 17 and Tuesday, Oct. 18
Midterm Exam (Grammar / Reading・Writing/ Listening comprehension through Lesson 4) will be
on Tuesday, Oct. 18 in lecture
(2) JSL 4 C Eavesdroppings are due by midnight on Monday, Oct. 17 on line. ...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 02/22/2012 for the course JAPAN 1101 taught by Professor Suzuki,m&staff during the Fall '08 term at Cornell University (Engineering School).
- Fall '08