intro - Introduction to Writing 195*S: Modular Writing Dr....

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Introduction - i Introduction to Writing 195*S: Modular Writing Instructor: Dr. Martina Hardwick E-mail: hardwick@queensu.ca Telephone: 613 533-6315 (Writing Centre Main Office) Do you have special circumstances? Please contact the instructor by email or regular mail if you have special circumstances which could affect your course work (for example, if this is your first university-level course, if English is not your first language, if you have disabilities, etc.). Administrative Inquiries If you have general and administrative inquiries related to adding or dropping a course, paying your tuition fees, receiving tuition fee refunds, changing your address, obtaining Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario K7L 2N6. Please send inquiries separately from to Friday. Telephone 613 533–2470, FAX 613 533-6805, e-mail cds@post.queensu.ca How this Course Works Modular writing is designed to let you, the student, decide what kinds of writing you want to do based on your interests and academic program. The course tries to be as broad and inclusive as possible. The course offers you ten modules from which to choose. You are required to submit the grammar module, plus either Module 1 or 2 and up to four additional modules. The total value must be equal to 100%. For example, taking into account the compulsory grammar module (worth 10%) and either Module 1 or 2 (10%), you could choose to submit Modules 4 (20%), 6 (40%) and 9 (20%) – this equals 100%. Note that Modules
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
Image of page 2
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Page1 / 4

intro - Introduction to Writing 195*S: Modular Writing Dr....

This preview shows document pages 1 - 2. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online