This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: ptimizing Outbound Calling
9. Customer Relationship Management Technology
10. Customer Obsession: Your Roadmap to Profitable CRM
11. Integrating People with Process and Technology
12. Selecting a Teleservices Partner
13. How to Conduct a Call Center Performance Audit: A to Z
14. 20:20 CRM A Visionary Insight into Unique Customer Contact
15. Minimizing Agent Turnover
16. e-Business Customer Service
17. Customer Relationship Management
18. Call Center Performance Enhancement Using Simulation and Modeling
19. Call Center Benchmarking: How Good is “Good Enough”
20. Listening to the Voice of the Customer
21. Contact Center Management by the Numbers
22. Customer Relationship Management: Making Hard Decisions with Soft Numbers
23. Inbound Customer Contact Center Design
24. Computer-Assisted Learning
Dr. Jon is the editor for a series of professional books entitled Customer Access
Management, published by the Purdue University Press.
Dr. Jon’s formal education was in technology, including a Doctorate of Science and a
Master of Science from Harvard University, a Master of Science from the University of
Connecticut, and a Bachelor of Science from the University of Notre Dame. He also
completed a three-summer intensive Executive Education program in Business at the
Graduate School of Business at Stanford University.
Dr. Jon can be reached at 765.494.8357, or at <DrJonAnton@BenchmarkPortal.com>. © Copyright 2005 BenchmarkPortal, Inc. 122 This report is for internal Aspect use only. Distribution of this Report outside of Aspect is strictly forbidden. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FROM THE
POPULAR “ASK DR. JON” COLUMN Copyright © 123 2005 BenchmarkPortal, Inc. This report is for internal Aspect use only. Distribution of this Report outside of Aspect is strictly forbidden. This report is for internal Aspect use only. Distribution of this Report outside of Aspect is strictly forbidden. Frequently Asked Questions From The Popular “Ask Dr. Jon” Column Q & A Category: “Call Center Performance Evaluation”
Are the any client references that you can offer for
Yes, we have many companies willing to talk to you
about their benchmarking experience. We do not just
give out names and email address, because we need
to know who you are, and what industry you’re in, and
then connect you with the best reference. I suggest you
email me at DrJonAnton@BenchmarkPortal.com with
your details. Do your senior executives respond to results from call As C-level interest in call center operations as grown
center performance benchmark studies?
over the years, more executives are asking the
questions “How good of a job are we doing?” and “How
good is good enough?” As interest in call center
performance has grown, they are becoming aware that
the most direct path to answering these questions is
through benchmark studies comparing themselves with
other similar call centers.
Our call center is looking for the Original Online
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 02/22/2012 for the course CSR 309 taught by Professor Staff during the Fall '08 term at Purdue University-West Lafayette.
- Fall '08