applicationinstructionsforweb - If you are a domestic...

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
If you are a domestic student applying to our program, please follow the directions below: There are several documents necessary for admission to the Graduate College. These include: the official application form for Graduate College admission (this should be submitted online), (accompanied by a $45 application fee) two official transcripts from each college or university you have attended your Graduate Record Examination (GRE) aptitude test scores. The above 3 items can be forwarded directly to the Graduate College In addition, you should have three letters of recommendation submitted to Dr. VanderHart at the following address: Dr. Peter VanderHart, Graduate Director Economics Department 1001 Wooster St., 3002 Bus. Admin. Bldg. Bowling Green State University Bowling Green, OH 43403 [email protected] If you wish to be considered for financial assistance, you should submit the assistantship application form to Dr. VanderHart at the above address. Please visit the following link to submit an electronic application:
Background image of page 1
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.
Ask a homework question - tutors are online